Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day 32: Maximum Muscle!

Hey all,

I went to Patrick's Yoga studio today, and I got to meet some of the other PCP members here in Japan. They were very nice ladies, indeed. I've only got a few minutes tonight, so here are my stats from Patrick's super cool scale.

Weight: 93.0 kg

Body Fat: 23.9%

Visceral Fat: 12.0%

Basal: 1986

Muscle Mass: 33.6%

Subcantaneous Fat: 15.7

BMI: 27.8

Body Age: 48

I only lost 0.5 kgs this time because I had some good muscle growth this time out. Patrick said the new muscle (0.6%)is the maximun amount of muscle the body can grow without steroids. Cool huh?

And, team, just wondering, but during the 'creep' exercise we do now, does anyone else feel like one of those AT-ST's (All Terrain Scout Transport) from Return of the Jedi? Just asking. I keep expecting a couple of logs to come out of nowhere and crush me.



More tomorrow,

Sean

3 comments:

  1. ha.

    I totally bugged out my neighbor's dog when I was doing the creep a while back.

    Doesn't that sound like a dance move? "Doing the creep"

    ReplyDelete