Friday, July 31, 2009

Day 60 Come’on, It’s only Once a Year.

Hey all,

Well, as I knew would happen when I worked at my company’s English camp, today, my PCP diet got really messed up. For our first dinner, we went to a Chinese restaurant where we had a pre-ordered course meal. So, I ended up eating Ramen with two geoza. Fortunately, there were a lot of veggies in the Ramen, but a lot of oil too. Not exactly the apple, banana and milk I’m supposed to have.

The next day, I got to my PCP workout, and all went fine. I could even jump rope in my big room. However, when I was doing my shoulder-flies, my band came loose from the door and smacked me just above my boys leaving a nice read mark. Sweat shorts aren’t much for protection when a tension band is looking to smack you.

Breakfast after my workout was doable, since we ate at a buffet, but I had to have sausage for my meat ration. I also piled on the scrambled eggs because there was no way I was going to be able to get any of my seven egg whites today except that way. Oh, and I really wanted some greasy hash-browns, but I didn’t touch them. And, my bosses were surprised at how little I ate at breakfast compared to the camp last year. Score!

At lunch time, we went to Wendy’s. So, I just ordered two Caesar salads with no dressing and had some water to drink. My bosses couldn’t believe it.

For dinner, we went to Sizzler. No Apple and Banana there. So, I settled for some pineapple…with a bit of soft cream ice cream on top… after I ate two small veggie-meat burritos and some corn chips with salsa. Yeah, I know. I can hear you all gasping, but I decided to take these hits because I really wanted to have them. I only go to Sizzler once a year, and it’s during this camp, so it was truly a treat. Also, I left Sizzler hungry, and I absolutely did not pig out. A definite first for me.

We’ll see what tomorrow brings,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment