Monday, July 27, 2009

Day 58: FWAAABOOOOOM!


There, I feel better. Boy, venting on the blog yesterday really helped me get through a rough patch. I had a tough day at work the Monday before last, and it set me on another downward spiral. I'm glad it's over with, for the most part.

My workout was good today, even the J-ropes seemed to want to play along. There were trips of course, but I handled it. Sometimes you just need to let off some steam or, in my case, some hot scorching lava.

Now for a tidbit from Patrick's e-mail today, I found rather inspiring:


Do not worry at all about looking cool. This kind of training will have you gnashing your teeth and screaming at times, even though you're just moving a few inches. That's ok. That means you're really working. Don't be shy about it. A cool dude pumping iron without breaking a sweat isn't doing anything. At the end of the day you're the cool one!

Nice eh? It's funny how Patrick's e-mails almost always tell me what I need to hear.



More tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments: