Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 59: Almost there, and off to Camp.

Due to a very tight schedule with an English camp that starts today, and my only chance to watch my son at swimming school, I was unable to go to Patrick's Yoga studio today for my workout and super-scale stats. I do, however, have my new weight: 86.5 kg (-00.8)

Only a little more to go, and I'm officially at my wedding weight. It looks like I'm going to make it. I blame the slow weight loss on having a bit of a downer week (see last post).

Well, I'm off to my English camp for the next couple of days. I'l be teaching nine kids intensive English while spending my nights in the luxurious Yokohama Panpacific Hotel. Woo-hoo! I'll be writing my blog entires on my laptop computer and will post them all when I return in a couple of days.

More ASAP,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. Man, I look at your current photo and your first one and it's like I'm looking at two different people. Absolutely amazing. Keep it up man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm equally impressed with your progress Sean, keep it up buddy!

    ReplyDelete