Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 46: I'm a Child of the 80's again!

Since it's Thursday, I headed out to Patrick's studio and look at the suprises I got!

Weight: 88.6 kg (-2.2 kg) WOW!

Body Fat: 23.7% (-1.6%)

Visceral Fat: 10.5% (-1%) Going down!

Basal: 1927 (-24)

Muscle Mass: 34.4% (+0.9) Looks like I kicked the 0.6 muscle growth limit in the can!

Subcantaneous Fat: 14.4 (-1) This is another big drop!

BMI: 26.5 (-0.6)

Body Age: 44 (-3 years) A three year drop in one week! Can you believe it!

I did it! I'm down in the eighties again. I'm only 2.6 kg away from the weight I was at when I was married. Of course, I'm in much better shape. I was actually sick for a week or so before my wedding. I had an EB virus. It's a cold virus that, if you get tired enough, will attack your liver and mascarade as hepatitis. It drained me. I went into the hospital at 100 kg and came out a day or so before my wedding at 86 kg.

If I get below 86 on the PCP, I will set a new personal best in so many areas!

Thanks, Patrick! Thanks Team! This Rose is for you!



More tomorrow,

Sean

3 comments:

  1. Yo, that is fuckin' bad-ass. Nice work man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're at 88 with 6 weeks to go, 86 can't be far away. The body fat percentage is what we really care about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dude, you are kicking ass!

    ReplyDelete