Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 56: Mortal Kombat vs. Street Fighter!

Hey all,

I got to the J-ropes right away this morning, and I had some smooth patches in the hodge podge, but they was not as smooth as i would have liked. I have yet to be able to zone-out as I jump. The second I do, I trip. Sigh. It seems I'm back in a love hate relationship with my jump rope, but I just keep reminding myself how much better I am from when I started.

And now, because I'm totally out of stuff to talk about, Ryu vs.Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat at it's finest! This one's for you Shelby. Enjoy the story! Enjoy the fight! Oh, and while I don't agree with the Ryu Sakura pairing. If it helps, Ryu is only nine years older than Sakura.




And the sequel!!!!!



And now, Ken & Chun-li vs. Raiden!



More tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that sucks man. It's funny, for me the jumps are my favorite part. They're short and intense. I too can't really space out, because if I do I start to move backwards and, consequently, into things.... Also, my breathing isn't as good if I'm not focused on it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't get too attached to jumps having to be smooth like a boxer. Look how far you've come with your crappy jumps! Now that you're on timed jumps just relax and don't let the trip ups get you down.

    ReplyDelete