Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 35 Feeling a bit better

Hey all,

I did my jump ropes today and threw in the leg exercises I missed yesterday. I'm feeling better and my head is clearing. I'm going to get some work I have to do out of the way tonight, so I can do some long overdue writing this week.

I saw Slumdog Millionaire last night on the big screen. I'll talk about that in a future post.

Right now, I have to get ready to go to a conversation lounge. I work there once or twice a month for a little extra money, a chance to get out of teacher mode for a while, and just talk with people. It's a nice change.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Wow, slumdog on the big screen? That shit arrives late in Japan, doesn't it?

    Also, it's real good to see you're feeling better, man, keep at it.

    ReplyDelete