Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 49: Bad Jumprope Day

Hey all,

This morning I was suprised to see our jumprope reps listed as 2 mins x 7 sets, instead of a solid number. Oh well, change is good.

I got right out of bed and to my J-ropes, and boy did I suck ass. It was like being back on day five. I tripped up after as little as four reps. I was groggy and, of course, I didn't sleep at all the night before last. It all adds up to poor jumprope performance. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. One good thing though: Since I was under the clock today I pushed my self harder during the J-rope sets. In the long run, I think this will reap benefits. Sorry, no time for one of Patrick's questions today. I have an appointment with a friend.



All the best.

More tomorrow,

Sean

4 comments:

  1. What is this, Street Fighter week on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for a way to illustrate my frustration with my J-rope. I couldn't find anything, but stumbled on this. Street Fighter week? Probably. I blame you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete