Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 50: Another Golden Key and other Stuff


Save keys to open doors!



Blank

Hey all,

I had a real wierd experience. After a nice afternoon of shopping (I got my new and proper tension band) and video games with one of my good friends and my son. We three went to Denny's for lunch where I ordered a tuna salad and some rice to meet my PCP requirements. But, after I left, my cravings started to kick in. I wanted ice cream, cake, anything! I managed to work through this craving gauntlet, and, when I got home, I found out my family had just feasted on ice cream. Sob! Feeling kinda bad I had to miss out on the first ice cream feast of the summer, I went upstairs to read my Patrick Mail for the day and found out I could have another indulgence--another golden key was in my pocket! Talk about timing! There was still some Cookies and Cream ice cream in the fridge, so I went downstairs to have some. But, after one tiny pink spoon full, I couldn't eat anymore. It was just too damn sweet. I couldn't believe it. I used to be able to put away at least three cups of this stuff and now???? I handed the rest over to my son and marveled. So, I'm still thinking what I want to have for my indulgence, and it sure as heck isn't ice cream. What a wacky PCP world.

In other news, my workout went fine today save at the end (Although J-ropes were still a bit crappy). I started to do the side crunches and began to get nauseous. I tried to fight it, but in the end, I did just one more set and called it quits lest I tossed my cookies all over the park lawn. What the hell? I think maybe I was just dehydrated or something. I did my workout right after getting out of bed from a hot night's sleep, so I could be right.

Now, for Patrick Question #2

Why do you have to do the jumprope everyday? Why only a few minutes? If you jump for an hour you'll be even stronger right?

Jump rope is the number one fat burning exercise on the program, but your body gives up it's fat better if you do this exercise everyday in small amounts instead of pushing yourself to exaustion. Consistencey with your exercise and not overexertion is the key!



Okay, just a few more exercises, then I'm going home. I don't want to overdo it!



Blank



More tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment