Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 45: Broken Katanas and Thunder Thighs

Hey all,



They just don't make katanas like they used to.


Broken before its Time


I forgot to mention, on day 35, my tension band came apart during my Double Katana exercise. The plastic ball inside the tubing shot out and the washer flew off. The latter got lost in the park somewhere. Fortunately, my mother in law had a replacement washer and was able to fix it. So, the band was holding together fine until, today, once again, during the Double Katana, it broke for good. This time the tubing broke, so the whole band needed to be replaced. I went and got a heavy and a medium tension band, or so I thought, before work today. However, when I got home, I found out i got a heavy tension band, and something else. I don't know what it is, but it's damn small. So, this weekend, I'll be making a trip back to the store to return it and get the medium tension band I intended to buy in the first place. Dumb. Stupid broken Katana.

In other news, I was thinking about what Patrick told us: big strong leg muscles burn alot of fat. If you've ever doubted this information, I direct you to the picture below Note her figure.



Any questions?



And now, for all you Street Fighter Fans out there. A cool little Chun-Li video with kick-ass music! Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. For a long time Chun Li was my favorite character to use but I never played past Street Fighter 2. I understand there to be A LOT of new characters since then.

    ReplyDelete