Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day 63 Driving through the J-ropes

Hey Team and Readers,

I tried something different today to ease my J-rope stress. Instead of sets, I just set my timer for thirty minutes and jumped flat out. The exercise today actually only required only twenty-five minutes of jumping. (5 min x 5 sets), but I kicked the time up another five minutes because I felt pretty good today and to compensate for any brief breaks I would take after tripping or just getting tired. Then, I did my best to ignore the timer until it beeped and told me time was up. I think this method is the closest I'm going to get to zoning out while jumping rope. The best thing about this method was it saved time because I didn't have to fight with myself to get started again between sets. The clock kept the pressure on me to get moving.

More tomorrow,

Sean

3 comments:

  1. Dude, today was 3 sets. 30 mins is too much jump rope! You'll never do more than 21 on the PCP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I guess my memory wires got crossed. Oh well, a good workout, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries, just don't want you to keel over.

    ReplyDelete