Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day 81: Just the stats, Ma'am.

Hey all,

Well, another tough workout at Patrick's studio today, and then I got on the super scale. Here's what the latter had to say.

Weight: 83.2 kg (-0.4 kg)

Body Fat: 18.6% (-1.8%) Dropping like a stone!

Visceral Fat: 8.5% (-0.5%) Lowering my risk of cancer everyday!

Basal: 1861 (-22) I need less and less calories just to sit on my ass for a day. Ain't it great?

Muscle Mass: 36.1% (+1.2) Another round of super muscle growth, which accounts for my only slight weight loss this week. I'm exchanging fat for muscle, which will in turn burn more fat. Yeah!

Subcantaneous Fat: 12.0 (-1.1) Skin fat dropping too!

BMI: 24.8 (-0.2)

Body Age: 39 (-2 years) I went right past 40. Awesome!

Once again, another PCP victory week for me. And, with one week to go I may or may not make that 80 kg mark. I can only stick to my diet and hope. Of course, if I just keep building muscle and dropping fat, without really dropping my net weight, that's just fine too. It's the body fat percentage that needs to keep dropping and the muscle mass that needs to keep rising. If this is happening, the kgs don't matter so much.


WAY TO GO. SEAN!



More tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. you are doing awesome! keep it up. PCP and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even with Hollywood money and casting, all those fools still look like lame ass cosplayers.

    ReplyDelete