Monday, August 24, 2009

Day 86: Super Sets!

Hey all,



Check out this super set!



Today marked the first day of Super sets. A Super set is where you alternate between two different exercises from set to set instead than completing all the sets in one exercise and going on to the other. And, I must say, I loved them. Oh, they were hell to complete, but they made my workout go so quickly compared to other days in the past. The Supersets kept me from extended rests and I really liked that. Also, the Supersets gave me more time to spend on the V-sits and Plank which called for failure instead of a set number this time out.

J-ropes were good today. There was still a little bit of trouble from the ol' left leg, but things are definitely getting better. I hope this improvement continues.

No big revalations or anything to report today. I'm just happy to be healthy and alive. And, sometimes that's all you need.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Superman looks like all those girls' pimp in that picture.

    ReplyDelete