Friday, August 7, 2009

Day 69: Another Smooth Day

Hey all,

I got up and started my workout before 6:00 A.M. today, and, save the J-ropes, everything went pretty smoothly. I swear, ever since I hurt my shoulder while back, I feel like the tower of Piza when I'm J-roping--all off center. However, I am battling back. Since I'm off all this week, I added a good twenty minutes of stretching to help myself out. It makes the J-rops go a little smoother than if I don't bother to stretch.

Anyone want a piece of Pisa?



Now, I'm going to spend some time with my son.

Look for more tomorrow,

Sean

2 comments:

  1. Dude, thats awesome. 6 am is a great time to be alive, if you can get out of bed for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! And, the best part is when you are done the PCP workout, you still have tons of day left!

    ReplyDelete