Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 74: Another Bunch of FAT gone!

Hey everyone,

Well, here we are again. I spent the day with Patrick, which included another one of his awesome workouts, and here's what I have to show for it. I'm so close to my new target of 80 kgs.

Weight: 83.6 kg (-1.7 kg)

Body Fat: 20.4% (-0%) This "0" still means I lost fat, it's just this percent is relative to muscle gain.

Visceral Fat: 9.0% (-0%) As above.

Basal: 1883 (-30)

Muscle Mass: 34.9% (+0.2) Again, it's all relative.

Subcantaneous Fat: 13.1 (-0.1)

BMI: 25.0 (-0.5)

Body Age: 41 (-1 year) Man, I've never been so excited about the possibility of turning 40!

After the workout, Patrick and I threw down in a little Street Fighter IV, and later his fiance Kazue joined us for a little 3-player Bomberman, all on Patrick's X-box. It was a real good time! And, of course, I got to try some of Patrick's Mexican cooking, which, of course, ruled. I have rarely been treated to such wonderful hospitality.

I'm absolutely thrilled with my new stats today, and all these numbers make me want to push that much harder to the finish line, which I can't believe is only two weeks away. Patrick even asked me today where I would like to go for my day 90 party. I'm that close to the end.

Wow.

More tomorrow,

Sean

5 comments:

  1. Reading your posts makes me want to push even harder :). Way to go Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are dominating, dude!!

    I never even thought of having a Day 90 Party. Hmm... I wish the team could all party together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, I just clicked through you photostream, and it is amazing to see the change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was getting outclassed in the V-sits today.

    You're actually getting super strong dude, with that muscle mass around 35%. (For comparison's sake, my muscle mass is about 35.5%) Once the last few pounds of fat goes you won't just be slim, you'll be muscular. Something to look forward too.

    ReplyDelete