Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 67: The Groom has Returned!

Hey Everyone,

I went to Patrick's studio this morning for my workout, and we managed to get everything done in an hour. One of the great things about working out with Patrick is he never lets you rest too long. And now, for the super stats. Please note my weight difference is compared to my number one week ago on Day 60 whereas my other stats are compared to my numbers from the last day I visited Patrick's studio, Day 53

Weight: 85.3 kg (-2 kg) lost in 1 weeks time

Body Fat: 20.4% (-3.3%) lost in 2 weeks time

Visceral Fat: 9.5% (-1%) lost in 2 weeks time

Basal: 1883 (-44) lost in 2 weeks time

Muscle Mass: 35.1% (+0.7) gained in 2 weeks time

Subcantaneous Fat: 13.2 (-1.2) lost in 2 weeks time

BMI: 25.5 (-1) lost in 2 weeks time

Body Age: 42 (-2 years) lost in 2 weeks time.

So, I've lost over ten killograms and over ten years! I have now officially passed my wedding weight of 86.0 kgs by a whole 0.7 kgs. Any weight loss from this point to the end of the PCP is bonus. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm going to take it easy. I'm going to be pushing hard all the way to the finish line! Man, I can't believe I did it. I thought I'd never see a number this low on a scale again. And I still have three weeks to go. Isn't it great?


Look! My pants don't fit me anymore!


The PCP: fitness and education to help maintain that fitness, with more yet to come. Best money I ever spent.

More tomorrow!

Sean

6 comments:

  1. Freakin' AWESOME!!!!

    You're the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Sean. Really superb. Inspiring. We guys started this month so we are looking up to all you folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Sean! that is really great. Congrats! What's the wifey think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sean nailed his 85.3 kg (188lbs), took a breath, and then immediately said, "Now, the next step is getting to 80 kg. (176 lbs) That's a PCPer for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. I really appreicate it. In the battle against buldge we can use all the support we can get, but it's particularly nice when the people who support you are going through their own similar experience on the PCP too. Battle on!

    ReplyDelete