Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 88: The End--Not!

Okay, here we go:

Weight: 83.2 kg (-0.6 kg) Well, my weight dropped again.

Body Fat: 18.8% (+0.2%) Body fat up???

Visceral Fat: 8.5% (-0%) No change???

Basal: 1849 (-12) Yeah!

Muscle Mass: 35.8% (-0.3) Huh???

Subcantaneous Fat: 12.1 (+0.1) What???

BMI: 24.7 (-0.1) Whatever.

Body Age: 39 (-0) What happened???

Today was to be my last visit to PAtrick's studio as a PCPer, but we have made plans for me to go on Saturday, my official last day on the PCP.

Now, to the stats above. This week I'm afraid I did not improve as much as I have in weeks past. Why, you ask? Well, the fact was I was pretty tired this week. I was back at work after a long holiday. my private lesson schedule got mixed around. I went to the Kawasaki Robot Festival which was fun, but really draining. And, the end result was tired body that, while healthy, just couldn't fight the fat battle as effectively this week. When you workout nearly 90 days straight as I have, sometimes your body just doesn't have the energy to make more muscle and process more fat. You plateau for a bit.

So, am I depressed? No way! The good news is if you keep working out after this point, you see dramatic results again very soon. And, since I am going to keep exercising well beyond the PCP, as well as visit Patrick's studio as a former PCP'er from time to time, I've still got many dramatic drops in fat and rises in muscle ahead of me. The battle to get healthy took three months, but the battle to stay healthy is never-ending. The good news is the PCP has definitely made this never-ending battle easier. Knowledge is power and the PCP has given more knowledge than I could have hoped.

I should also note that I turned 35-years-old last week, so that affected my stats a bit as well.

In other news, Patrick took my final pictures for the PCP today. Wait until you see those! They'll be up on here soon enough. Also, I had the honor of meeting Chen. Chen and Patrick are the two halves that make the PCP whole. Chen is a well-built encouraging man with a good soul, and a pretty baby daughter. It was an honor to meet him.

So, while today did feel a bit like my last day, I still have a couple of days to go, and I will have one more super-stat weigh in on my last day. Wish me luck.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment: