Monday, June 29, 2009

Day 29: Let's Talk about Sex, Baby!

Today, was a half and half day. That is, I did half my exercises inside, and half outside. I know it's not best to have a break between the exercises and to do them out of order, but I like to do some of my workout where my son can see me, before my wife and I take him to the bus stop, so he can go to kindergarten. My son was very helpful to me today. He pressed the button on my timer for me at the start of each of my plank sets. He was a great help. I even saw him doing a sit-up or two in the livngroom.


In other news, I've noticed something. I thnk about sex alot less, and I mean alot less. Yeah, I know abrubt topic switch, but hey, it's where my head decided to jump to next. I knew Patrick said this would happen to us, but I didn't really believe it until the last few days. The summer season of beautiful Asian women walking around in the tightest of shorts is having far, far less of an effect on me than it has in the past. And, to be honest, I really like it. Before the PCP, it seemed like my libido was on all the time in one form or another,even to the point of distraction. It's really great to be over that. It's like someone cleaned out my head, and now I've got all this room now to think about other things like my writing, which is where I really want my head to be in my free time anyway.

More tomorrow,

Sean

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't noticed a change either way in that area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I've noticed a difference either. Anyway, I'm happy for you. It's nice to feel like you're more in control of your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't noticed a change libido-wise either, but mine is pretty level in any case.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, well you just let me worry about the short shorts. ;)

    ReplyDelete