Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 10: The Usual, with a Side of Supermarket Scouting

Weight: 97.1kg (+00.7). Nuts.

Fat percentage: 27.9 (+00.2) Going up.

Exercise Summary:

Jumprope. 650 faster, but still a hodge-podge.

Squats: 18 x 4 sets. Complete

Incline pull up: 6 x 3 sets. I did this exercise using the rail on the side of the park drinking fountain. I get exercise and refreshment all in one place. However, I still have to bring my knees up and keep my feet flat so I don’t slip on the pavement and end up swinging. I going to try to get a piece of wood I can put down so the heels of my shoes can get some grip. If not, I’m going to have to go bar shopping.

Push-ups: 12 x 4 sets. Complete. First two sets are so much smoother and easier now.

Thumbs-up Curls: 12 x 3 sets. This went smooth for the most part, but I had to concentrate on not moving my elbows.

Da Vinci: 13 x 3 sets. Complete. Last set was hard. I had trouble keeping my arms straight.

Sit-ups: 18 x 4 sets. Complete.


Breakfast
1 egg + 1 egg white hard-boiled.
Three pieces of whole wheat bread.
Lettuce with Pumpkin slices.
250 ml of milk.

An apple was my breakfast snack—a really big one.

Lunch: My subway days are at an end. I had plain macaroni, a cucumber, a tomato, and water. And, I had some bacon. I want this to be a no-no, but I didn’t have any other meat in the house I could use. This will no longer be a problem tomorrow.

A banana was my lunch snack.

This afternoon, I went and figured out what I could buy at the supermarket near work to meet my diet requirements instead of going to Subway. I was pretty successful. I found several possibilities and will use them on Monday and Tuesday, and Thursday because I’m going to Patrick’s Yoga studio and then work right after.

Dinner: Chicken, spaghetti with no sauce (I’m really starting to like straight pasta), and a salad.

Night Snack: Sliced Banana, 70 ml of low fat yogurt, and 80 ml of low-fat milk.


Some side notes. I haven’t really been hungry and I haven’t had a bowel movement in two days. I feel fine, but I just wanted to make a note of it. I hope the yogurt I ate today will help.

I’m going to Patrick’s Yoga studio tomorrow, so I’ll get to try the super-scale again. I wonder if my body is any younger than 52 now. It sure feels that way.

Love to all!

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha when that BM drops you'll feel even better. Keep going man. Perhaps it's time to retire the daily weigh in. As I was telling Shelby, we really don't care how much you weigh, it's a relatively useless number and often adds more distraction than information. Your call.

    ReplyDelete