Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 21: Over Egg-sertion

I just got back from pounding out my 1000 J-ropes today. At the start of this program 1000 J-ropes would have seemed like a grueling task, but it's nice to see I've improved enough so that is not so. It is still a challenge, yes, but one I'm glad to take on. There were at least four or five sets of fifty with no trip-ups this time.

The diet goes well, but, like some of my team, I'm getting tired of eggs, especially since I can't put ketchup on them. Today, I downed my egg rations raw because I just couldn't be bothered to cook them. I'm also really welcoming my PCP snacks between meals the last couple of days as my hunger between meals seems to be growing.

On the up side, I'm adding pepper and nutmeg to my chicken, and I find I really love the combination. I look forward to my chicken everytime I cook it.

Now,I need a nap.

More tomorrow,

Sean

1 comment:

  1. Told you man, once you go raw you never go back. Looks like you're a goner now.

    ReplyDelete