Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 15: How about a Taste of Adamantium for Old Times Sake?

Hey all,

Let's get right into the exercise summary:

J-Ropes: 900 done in sets of 50. Not a smooth set in the bunch, but way faster today. I was done in twenty minutes! Thank heaven for small victories.

Incline-pull ups 7 x 5 sets. (tried a full pull up, but not ready yet). Also, I took a little too long of a break between the third and fourth set because I was watching a lady who had decided to walk her dog in the park without carrying a bag to pick up her dogs crap. I watched her like a hawk until she left. I hate people letting their dogs dump where my son plays.





That's right, darlin'. Just keep movin'.



Standing Ovation: 15x3 sets


Outside Curl: 12x3 sets

Davinci: 14x3 sets. I'm right handed, so my right arm is stronger than my left arm, but, in this exercise, my left shoulder is stronger than my right shoulder. Go figure.

Sit-ups. 20x4 I had to do the last two sets as full sit-ups. I think my hard work the other day which marked the end of my constipation had me work my guts a bit hard and that's what's caused the weakness in my abs muscles right now. Just need a few more good night sleeps and I'll be right as rain.

UPDATE: D'oh! I did the day 19 workout for day 15. God, shows you how awake I was. Well, I'll just keep motoring along proper.

Here's my new diet this week:

Breakfast: Carbs-160g Veg-180g Protein- 1egg 1egg white 250ml milk

Morning snack: 160g fruit

Lunch: Carbs-180g Veg-200g Protein-150g meat 1egg white. Looks like I'm going to be hard boiling more eggs.

Afternoon snack: 160g fruit

Dinner: Carbs-120g Veg-180g Protein-130g meat

Night snack:120g fruit 200ml milk.

I'm actually happy to be eating less, finally.

Also, I've been enjoying a little blast fromt the past over the last couple of days. The old 90's X-men Animated series is slowly being released on DVD. I have the first two sets and have been watching episodes as I eat my breakfast. Anyone remember this one? Cool eh?





And, did you know when the show was aired in Japan, they redid the opening--twice. Check it out. X-men: Anime style!









Everyone have a great day,

Sean

5 comments:

  1. Oh man I loved that show! The intro was totally badass compared to a lot of cartoons too. Also, did you know that Voltron is on Hulu. I about crapped my pants when I found that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to watch that show but was never as into as I was the comics. The inclusion of Jubilee on the team really was indicative of the times, though. Only in the early 90s would have that happened. Did you hear about the new X-Men cartoon? It's called Wolverine and the X-Men. How absurd is that!?

    Anyway... Keep up the awesome work, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends and I would also joke about the lamest Xmen ever, Morph, who died in the first episode.

    When we'd insult each other we'd say stuff like, "Dude, don't be such a morphbag."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, Morph actually comes back as a bad guy in later episode. Messes up Cyclops and Jean's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second anime opening was actually pretty bad ass! I loved the scene with jean grey sitting between wolverine and cyclops.

    ReplyDelete