Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 27: When You Gotta Go....

My neice and nephew are over today, so I took my nephew and my son out to the park while I did my PCP workout. My neice had homework, so she could not join us. It was hot as heck outside today, but we managed to stay cool with the help of the water fountain in the park. I managed to get my workout done smoothly, save my jumpropes. I finished them, but was intereupted at my 721st jump because I had to rush my son home. He had to take a dump.

Speaking of which, my system seems to be running smooth now. No problems. I hope it stays that way.

And, tomorrow, I will see Transformers II. I'm really looking forward to it. And, for those of you into Transformers trivia, here's something I bet you did not know.



More tomorrow.

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment