Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 19: Brave New World

Nothing major to report today. I just thank God for the sunny day and get outside and do my workout in the park. My attitude today was much better than when I started yesterday. I also managed to do two 50-sets of my J-ropes clean today.

Speaking of J-ropes, I found this song to be pretty effective in helping me keep my J-rope rhythm. It's called 'Brave New World' and is part of my PCP soundtrack. The song is the opening for a currently Japan-only released RPG game called Namco X Capcom (although some fans are working on an English translation). I've never actually played this game, but the trailers were cool. Gamers, see how many characters you can ID in this video! Enjoy!



Love to the Team.
Thanks to the Readers

More Tomorrow,

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment