Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 14: I Guess the Yolks in Me!

I got through all of my 800 jumpropes today, still in sets of fifty. Not a smooth one in the bunch, but one set came close. I'm also pleased to report my rope hasn't come apart since Patrick fixed it--knock on wood. I was really glad for this short workout today as it allowed me to get to the rest of my day quickly.

As I wrote yesterday, I attended a teacher training seminar in Tokyo. I won't bore you with the details, but the presentations were great to excellent, and I was given much food for thought in regards to my own classes and teaching methods. Because I had to sit through five different presentations, my first packed lunch, made the night before, was very basic: egg, rice, super salad combo. I chose scrambled egg over meat because I didn't want to be super lethargic after eating lunch. I had presentations to watch, after all, and I'm pleased to say my choice worked.

One thing, I was short on time this morning so I did something a little crazy, for me anyway. I drank my 1 egg + 1 egg white raw. I thought it was going to be disgusting, but it wasn't. I may do it again. It sure saved me time.

Oh, and look at this way past cool diet sheet Patrick made for me, readers. Isn't it a hoot?




Love to the team.
Love to my friends and family.
Love to the readers.

More tomorrow.

Sean

3 comments:

  1. Ah shoot, once you start drinking eggs there's no going back. It's just too easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. crap, now you got me tempted to try it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do it, Seabass! Do it! Cave in to peer pressure!

    ReplyDelete