Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 26: Keep it under your Hat.

Hey all,

I was heading out to do my workout today and, since it was pretty darn sunny outside, I decided to put on a hat. Not only did the hat keep me cool, but it was a shield against my skipping rope when it decided to wack me in the back of the head.




I had so much more patience today because I didn't have to feel the sting of fifty lashes to the back of my skull. I'm telling you guys, throw on a bucket hat when you J-rope. You may look a little silly, but if your skipping rope is letting you have it a little more often then it should because you still need to improve your J-rope form, a hat is the way to go.

More tomorrow,

Sean

6 comments:

  1. lol, sweet dude, looks like we're both seeing the end of our head ailments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny. I've always wanted to rock the bucket hat but they look sooo bogus on me I just can't do it!

    Keep it up, Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. word. does that come in fuchsia?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read our post about doritoes. umm that is my new recipe goal. do you have access to nutritional yeast at a health food store? ($.99/pound) and corn tortillas? if so let me know and ill work on the recipe. its sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your* post

    but we could be one of those new age blogs and refer to everything as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work Bro I see your work pretty hard there. I feel inspired....I should loose a few. Keep up the good work even with the goofy hat bro

    ReplyDelete