Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 25: A Little Golden Key

Hey all,

Today, I headed out to Patrick’s Yoga studio and after sweating through my Day 25 workout I got on Patrick’s super-tech scale and here are my stats:

Weight: 93.5 kg

Body Fat: 25%

Visceral Fat: 12.5%

Basal: 1986

Muscle Mass: 33.0%

Subcantaneous Fat: 16.3

BMI: 27.9

Body Age: 49

93.5 kg! Man! I never thought I’d get this low under my own power ever again. For so long, all I’ve been seeing are the 98-103 numbers. Let’s have a moment of noise to remember the lost fat!

SO LONG FAT!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! JUST KEEP ON GOING!!!

It looks like I’m body de-aging at a rate of a year a weak. I love that too! And, I finally did one complete set of nine regular push-ups. No knees on the floor. I had to use my knees for the following sets, but when this started I could barely do two! I am getting stronger bit by bit.

And now, something new has been added to the mix. Patrick announced in our e-mail today that we get to have an indulgence, a special treat to celebrate our success on the diet.




Well, guess what? I feel like I’ve been give a little golden key and now I have to choose which one of a million treasure chests I will open with it. Consequently, especially as I left the yoga studio, all my cravings cried out to me like a sort of psychic assault. I wanted cookies, cheese crackers, cake, all at the same time. But, at the same time my willpower showed up and said, “Look, do you really want to waste your only indulgence on something as quick as a cookie, something as simple as cake or cheese crackers? No way! So, I pushed on past all the cookie, cracker, and cake shops, and I am now taking time to think of what I really want to have. I’m going to see Transformers II with a friend at Roppongi Hills on Sunday. Maybe I’ll use my indulgence then. Maybe.

Love to the team!
Thanks to the readers!

More tomorrow,

Sean

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your progress Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just skippin' along dude. Way to go!

    Now what to have for the treat, hmm. I am going to let is pop out at me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the progress! I wish I had access to the super scale...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, dude! One year per week? That's nuts!

    I think it's funny; you're trying to lose weight, and I'm trying to gain weight (sort of, I'm hella skinny, and I'm like to bulk up)

    But yeah, dude, one indulgence idea is pocky. That's what I'm going to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone for the support and joining me in the moment of noise!

    ReplyDelete